Monday, August 9, 2010

Danzan-Ryu Bookstore



I am happy to announce The Danzan-Ryu Jujutsu Homepage Bookstore. This section of the website highlights Danzan-Ryu related books I have written as PDF downloads. I am especially excited to introduce these works in a high-quality, trade paperback format. For a long time, people who have enjoyed the electronic versions of my books have requested hard copy versions. This is now possible through my affiliation with CreateSpace, an Amazon.com company. They produce beautiful, 8x10 versions of these books and deliver them directly to you. I have already received copies of the books and I am very impressed.

At this time, there are four titles available, as seen above. I am planning to add new titles and may even be adding new authors. Interested authors should contact me for more information. Stay tuned for future updates.

I hope you will check out the new bookstore and get your copies of these books TODAY!

George

No comments:

Post a Comment